Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the craziest industry alive...

So i may sit down and ask myself, "yo. what did you just get yourself into?" Are you ready to dive into the lime light in front of millions of people and show them your inside. The answer is yes. Who was I meant to be? Someone extremely big. I just joined on production with "We Know TV" which is a TV pilot about me and another girl named Raven and we are going to be the two hosts. I will also be doing celebrity and designer events. I ask myself, where did all this great stuff come from. And the answer was God.

I'm going to the top and I'm taking my people's with me. I'm in love with the entertainment industry. It is probably one of the craziest but I could not be any happier with my crazy lifestyle.

peace love joy
savannahflower

1 comment: