Friday, May 22, 2009

My Introduction//I guess

I just started thing blog cause clearly its too tiring to write shit anymore. Before I really get into this blog I want the world to know that I am a very deep dark person sometimes, therefore some of the things I write may be a little disturbing. That is kind of like a disclaimer I guess. lol. Today is friday but i happen to be inside like a loser lol maybe because I went to sleep at 7am and woke up at 3pm. My sleeping schedule is all fucked up. It's kind of hard letting the whole world into your business but I think I am going to have to get used to it because I am clearly destined to be a big star one day lol. This is all for now, I may come back later and fill you in with what else has happened.
peace.love.joy.
savannah flower

No comments:

Post a Comment