Monday, May 25, 2009

finally got a life

LOL so i think my "depression" or whatever you want to call it came from me just living life at a standstill....But NOW...i finally got my life on track. I have about 3 to 4 photoshoots for the next two weeks and hopefully I will begin filming in the next one to two weeks for a film which my cousin is starring in. I am so excited to have finally gotten a life.
As crazy and funny as it sounds I am 19 now and although some would call that young, a career as an actress or model is very important in your youth so you have to get started early. I was sitting at home, bored to death, watching hundreds of other people on the TV screen with their beautiful careers and it was time to finally get my own. I was focusing on the non-important parts of my life and getting upset over them when I should have just looked at the bigger picture and said, hey FUCK THIS SHIT (which was my original attitude toward bullshit).

I would like to thank GOD first and foremost (points to the sky) and my parents and my family because they are amazing. I would also like to thank my friends and my second family Eve and Al Rodriguez becaue they have been there for me thru thick and thin. (And when I am finally accepting my award for best actress ever in life, i will say...) I would like to thank *OP* cause we the bomb and we always have been =] MWAH!! <3

peace.love.joy
savannahfuckinflower

1 comment:

  1. I think you always had a life... maybe just not the kind that was pleasing to you.

    ReplyDelete