Sunday, May 24, 2009

so what do you do when your life is in shambles...

What do you do when your life is in shambles? I finally figured out the answer. You go to God and its not like I haven't been here before and gotten better with his help.
When you get older, your life falls into a different type of shambles, you now have to do things on your own and make choices for yourself. I simply have to pick up the pieces and start over from scratch. I don't really mind doing it because I know that once I do, I will be back to the same old me. People don't realize that a little prayer or even a big one can really do wonders for your life.

Today even though the weather is horrible, I am inside feeling much brighter and happier. Things are happening in my life that I need to be thankful for. I'm proud to be Tiffany Trent or Savannah Flower lol. I am proud to be who I am and have gone thru what I went thru to make me the person that I am today.

What I need to realize is that life is a process in which you are always and constantly evolving. I am someone different than I was yesterday and this person is much better =].

peace.love.joy.
savannah flower

No comments:

Post a Comment